Sunday, June 14, 2009

Holidays

This is the June holidays, which is totally boring, but come to think of it, there is like around 4 months till EOY exams, which is going to decide the subject combi we all take, so this is a really, really, important year. But, it appears, that everyone is so lax, and enjoying life. Or is it just me?

So, I have to like start revision for the EOY to pull up my grades to get into my preferred subject combi and like at least study for something I enjoy, like History and Geography and Sciences. Ya, so, I'm trying to spend more time on revision and stuff, but I feel like I'm forgetting my hmrk. But, I'll probably finish it in time.

Although it's boring to spend weeks doing revision, but we all have to do it sometime in our short lives, so why not now?

No comments:

Post a Comment